The M13B cannon unlock method below will unlock the weapon in Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and DMZ, and the rifle will be available in Call of Duty Modern Warfare II. To get a new weapon, you will need a minimum of actions. M13B can be obtained solo without even firing one shot.
How to quickly get a M13B rifle
To unlock the M13B, you will need to launch the DMZ mode, which is part of the free Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0. You will need to eliminate a special enemy – Chemist and successfully evacuate, while you do not have to shoot and you can go on a mission without equipment. However, a number of requirements will need to be met.
To get the M13B, you need to do the following :
- Start a match in the DMZ and wait for it to appear on the map. To go solo, turn off squad autocomplete before starting.
- Find $2,000 or items worth that amount. At the buy station, sell extra items and buy a gas mask. The gas mask can also be found by exploring buildings (Optional, but more reliable).
- Find transport. Any vehicle will do, but it is better to choose armored options to increase the chances of success.
- On your transport, go to the radiation zone with gas – marked on the map with a circle with a corresponding label.
- Find the Chemist in the area, who is wearing a yellow jumpsuit and run over him with a car. Other opponents can also be easily eliminated using the machine.
- After eliminating the Chemist and his guards, get out of the car and take his weapon – the M13B rifle .
- Return to the car and go to the evacuation zone, which is marked on the map with the corresponding icon.
To unlock the M13B rifle, you need to successfully evacuate and not die up to this point. Stimpacks and Battle Rage can help you survive the effect of radiation in the zones if you did not find a gas mask or lingered there for a long time.
The M13B cannon can only be unlocked in DMZ mode, however the weapon can then be used in the Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare II bundles.